Ukrainian Council of Nurses and Midwives (The Ukrainian Nursing and Midwifery Council) holds an international registration system in Ukraine.
All nurses, midwives and specialist nurses can be registered in USMA if they:
• have been educated and practice in Ukraine;
• received an education in Ukraine and practice abroad;
• further education abroad and practice in Ukraine;
After submitting the application, members of the Board shall decide on the need for an interview with a candidate or a refusal, which informs the writing.
The registration procedure takes from 2 to 4 weeks. Information for nurses and midwives who wish to register in UCNM
Register Ukrainian Nursing and Midwifery Council is composed of three sectors:
3 Specialized nurses.
Nurses and midwives may apply for registration in one or several sectors of the register: Application form List of Documents For nurses:
• Nurses general qualifications
• Nurses care for the mentally ill
• Nurses care for patients with learning disabilities
• Children's nurses For midwives:
• Midwives Requirements
To apply for the registration of a nurse or midwife must submit documents proving the existence of education and clinical practice according to the standards.
The application for registration will only be accepted if there is a qualified nurse or midwife in Ukraine or any other country.
In Ukraine, a nurse training before registration is carried out on the basis of complete secondary education and lasts 3 years. Hours of theoretical training match practice nurses. The study of other subjects, such as political science, literature and foreign languages ??are not included in the course.
At the time of filing of the application, you must have at least 750-minute hours of practice as a nurse for the past 5 years.
Documents required for registration:
• Certificates of school and general education with applications, indicating the duration of training
• Certificate of marriage or change of name (if available)
• Birth Certificate
• Certificates of Special Education (nurse or midwife)
• Certificates of post-registration education, training, etc.
• Certificate of proficiency tests (if available)
• 2 passport size photo
• Diploma (average) medical education with the application of theoretical and practical training, the number of hours. Must submit photocopies (scans) all of the above documents (original documents will not be accepted). You can send them by mail. firstname.lastname@example.org Form of post-registration experience (in the appendix)
The form must contain the listing of all of professional experience as a nurse or midwife. Also need to provide information about the registration authority that issued the registration. You should include all cases of suspension from activities or other disciplinary action (if such precedents have occurred). Appendix to the certificate
The application must indicate the total number of hours of theoretical and practical training in each subject and indicating the nature of the practice. If your school practice tests, you must specify the number of hours that fall on each of the theoretical and practical tests. Letters of recommendation
Characteristics should be given a senior nurse or midwife and appropriate for the type of registration for which the application is made:
1 Characteristics of a senior nurse or midwife (respectively) from the current place of work, which confirms that you are working there and are able to provide appropriate health services effectively in compliance with all security measures. If you currently do not work, you will need to submit the appropriate response from the last job where you have practiced for at least 3 months.
2 Characteristics must be from a senior nurse or midwife with whom you have worked for at least one year of the last 5 years.
3 Characteristics of the Registration Authority - Certificate of Good Standing.
This characteristic must be completed by the registration authority and include proof of registration in your country. If the registration authority can not fill the section according to the medical board, then it should be filled or a representative of the medical commission, or a local doctor or therapist.
Characteristics of the agencies will not be accepted.
Each application is considered individually. If properly filled and applying appropriate forms and documents, a response is usually to be expected for 7-14 working days